We believe that honesty is the best policy therefore Blu-print Media aims to provide support to small, medium and large organisations, charities, students and individuals in a cost effective and
energy efficient way by listening to their requirements.
We recognise that there is a need for climate change which is a serious problem that we face globally. Therefore our key focus is to decrease our carbon footprint contained by our
electrical energy and our delivery services, which arise within our on-site evaluation. We intend to do this by:
- Minimise our carbon contribution by 5% in the 1st year from the current level of 7.6 tonnes CO2e
- Raise awareness internally through our carbon reduction action plan of the steps we need to take to reduce our carbon footprint
- Work with our local suppliers to present our carbon reduction actions and encourage their compliance and environmental activity to be presented to both Blu-Print Media and our members.
- Remove screen savers and hibernate computer monitors when not in use.
- Recycling various items and reuse packaging where applicable.
- Reduce vehicle usage or convert to electric or use cycling to distribute goods to clients.